Skip Turgeon of Viva Chevrolet in El Paso, Texas, says that their customers get everything they need at one point with CARFAX® Used Car Listings. Customers find that Viva Chevrolet’s inventory is up to date with the CARFAX Vehicle History Report™ attached to each vehicle for quick viewing. “It pretty much takes all of the questions out of buying a used car here,” Turgeon said.
Shoppers coming from CARFAX Used Car Listings to Viva Chevrolet are “already sold” before they arrive, Turgeon said. With CARFAX, you see the vehicle’s history, previous owners, mileage, maintenance history and much more. It’s like “talking to the person who owned it before you, telling you everything about it,” he said.
To help sell more cars, here are some of the features that CARFAX Advantage® Dealers get by putting their cars on CARFAX Used Car Listings. Things like:
- No ads on the site distracting shoppers from your inventory
- Zero new car competition, as CARFAX.com features used cars only
- Direct links that put used car buyers on your website
- Link to CARFAX Vehicle History Reports that you run
- Multiple ways to contact your dealership
- Detailed monthly reports
- Vehicle price and description with unlimited photos
To get your inventory up on CARFAX Used Car Listings today, call 888–788‑7715.