Return on investment (ROI) has to be in place for both dealers and their customers. “Any time that you can put something in writing in a consumer’s hand that validates what you’re asking them to spend on a vehicle, it definitely helps you increase your gross profit,” says Greg Besson from Robbins Nissan in this video.
For this dealer, being a CARFAX Advantage® Dealer is producing the right ROI on three fronts:
- Robbins Nissan staff is pleased with regular visits from CARFAX®, making sure their needs are attended to and getting the level of customer service they expect.
- Providing a free CARFAX Vehicle History Report™ helps to validate what you’re asking a consumer to spend on a vehicle and helps increase gross profits. The benefit of using CARFAX Vehicle History Reports is also there for dealers acquiring the right cars with the right vehicle conditions to sell on their lots. Besson thinks that it covers the full spectrum, “from the time we acquire the vehicle to the time we sell the vehicle,” he said.
- As a CARFAX Advantage Dealer, buyers can find your inventory with the vehicle history details they want on CARFAX Used Car Listings – helping to drive more ready-to-buy shoppers to your website and lot. CARFAX Used Car Listings builds trust and consumer confidence, as every listing comes with a CARFAX Vehicle History Report you run.
To help sell more cars, here are some of the features that CARFAX Advantage Dealers get by putting their cars on CARFAX Used Car Listings. Things like:
- No ads on the site distracting shoppers from your inventory
- Zero new car competition, as CARFAX.com features used cars only
- Direct links that put used car buyers on your website
- Link to CARFAX Vehicle History Reports that you run
- Multiple ways to contact your dealership
- Detailed monthly reports
- Vehicle price and description with unlimited photos
To get your inventory up on CARFAX Used Car Listings today, call 888–788‑7715.