Richard Boyd of Cowboy Kia uses the CARFAX brand recognition and his dealership’s status as a CARFAX Advantage® Dealer to bring in customers who otherwise might not have shown up. Cowboy Kia “piggybacks” on highlighted information available in CARFAX Vehicle History Reports™ that consumers notice and trust in.
Partnering with CARFAX® also helps Cowboy Kia maximize its marketing dollars for selling certified pre-owned (CPO) vehicles. Kia Motors is looking for ways to sell more CPO vehicles through its dealer network, which is one of the many benefits of CARFAX Used Car Listings. Having the CARFAX Vehicle History Report helps command more resale value. “Well how better to do it than to give the customer peace of mind, to be able to look at the CARFAX (Report) and see that it is a clean car,” Boyd said in this video.
To help sell more cars, here are some of the features that CARFAX Advantage Dealers get by putting their cars on CARFAX Used Car Listings. Things like:
- No ads on the site distracting shoppers from your inventory
- Zero new car competition, as CARFAX.com features used cars only
- Direct links that put used car buyers on your website
- Link to CARFAX Vehicle History Reports that you run
- Multiple ways to contact your dealership
- Detailed monthly reports
- Vehicle price and description with unlimited photos
To get your inventory up on CARFAX Used Car Listings today, call 888–788‑7715.