Bassam Mahmud, General Manager at CJ Wilson Mazda in Ventura, California, says that most of the customers that come to their dealership after viewing CARFAX® Used Car Listings are ready to buy. They already have their questions answered. “They get to see everything about that car except for actually touching the vehicle itself,” Mahmud said.
They know the history of the car – if it’s been in an accident or was subject to a vehicle recall. They also get to see the car’s service records. “It’s a huge plus,” he said. “People are more comfortable buying a car they know has been serviced, especially if it’s been serviced by a dealer.”
To help sell more cars, here are some of the exclusive features that CARFAX Advantage® Dealers get by putting their cars on CARFAX® Used Car Listings. Things like:
• No ads on the site distracting shoppers from your inventory
• Zero new car competition, as CARFAX.com features used cars only
• Direct links that put used car buyers on your website
• Link to CARFAX® Vehicle History Reports™ that you run
• Multiple ways to contact your dealership
• Detailed monthly reports
• Vehicle price and description with unlimited photos
Check out all of what CJ Wilson Mazda has to say about CARFAX® Used Car Listings, by clicking here.
To get your inventory up on CARFAX® Used Car Listings today, call 888–788‑7715.