Carfax announced an expansion of the Carfax Service Network to better connect dealers and aftermarket service locations with car owners seeking participating dealers and aftermarket service locations. For the nearly one million car owners using using the myCarfax app, they can more easily find service shops participating in the no-cost vehicle maintenance program. As part of the expansion, each participating dealership and aftermarket service location now is known as a ‘myCarfax Service Shop’, making them more recognizable to potential customers.
Participating shops are also getting additional benefits through ongoing enhancements to the myCarfax mobile app that help increase new service business and improve customer retention. “This is a huge leap forward that delivers even more value to our member shops,” said Vern Poyner, general manager at Carfax. “Expanding Carfax Service Network is a direct result of the success we’ve had connecting myCarfax users with trusted service locations in their area. More connections mean more business and more satisfied customers.”
As part of expansion, there are approximately 33,500 participating service locations that are becoming myCARFAX Service Shops. Of those, more than 12,000 are dealerships – and that number continues to grow.
There are many unique benefits to becoming a myCARFAX Service Shop – from helping you increase service revenue to making it easier for customers to find your shop fast. Other benefits include:
- Service alerts from CARFAX remind customers to return to your shop at each service interval.
- Getting featured throughout the myCARFAX app, used by one nearly million car owners.
- Being listed as your customers’ favorite shop by signing them up for myCarfax and helping them download the app.
- Your shop receives a FREE listing in the NEW CARFAX Service Locator, where car owners looking for routine service, preventative maintenance, recall repairs and more can quickly locate your shop.
- Participating dealerships will receive new myCARFAX-branded point of sale materials for display in their shop or service bays free of charge, which continues to build consumer trust.
- Your service shop is promoted on the CARFAX Vehicle History Report.
“We love all the benefits we get from our membership,” said Dave Toole, owner of Toole’s Garage in San Carlos, Calif. “The myCarfax service is growing so quickly that ensuring our shop is included is vital, and has proven effective. We’re reaching and retaining more customers who are confident in us and the expert work of our technicians. And, at no cost to us, the price sure is right.”
To become a myCARFAX Service shop, call 888.655.5362.