The Ford F-150 has taken big kudos from Kelley Blue Book in the past week – Overall Best Buy for the 2015 model and the overall winner for the 2015 Kelley Blue Book Resale Value Awards at the LA Auto Show. The all-new 2015 model was acknowledged for its dramatically new aluminum body, a high-strength steel structure, and a thoroughly innovative lineup of powertrain choices, including one engine with extremely small 2.7-liter displacement. As for gaining high resale value, the F-150’s towing, hauling, and personal transportation comfort and efficiency helped it take the lead in strong resale values.
The other category winners for this year’s Resale Value Award are:
• Small Car: Honda Civic
• Mid-Size Car: Honda Accord
• Full-Size Car: Chevrolet Impala
• Small SUV/Crossover: Honda CRV
• Mid-size SUV/Crossover: Toyota Highlander
• Full-size SUV/Crossover: Chevrolet Tahoe
• Minivan: Honda Odyssey
• Truck: Ford F-150
• Sports/Performance Car: Chevrolet Corvette
• Electric/Hybrid: Chevrolet Volt
• Luxury Car: Mercedes-Benz C-Class
• Luxury SUV/Crossover: Acura MDX
Chevrolet and Honda tied for the most award categories won at four apiece. Honda’s Acura division also took one of the honors, with the Acura MDX taking the Luxury SUV/Crossover category.