Beginning in 2015, Used Car Prices are expected to decline
RVI Group predicts UC prices to drop by 5 % by 2017 from current levels
What are the trends that will impact Dealer planning in next year?
- RVI projects stronger sales volume & more favorable economic condition in next 5 years
- Supply of used cars in the market expected to increase steadily through 2019
- UC prices will decline in next 3 years overall
- New vehicle prices are expected to experience modest declines in next 5 years
- Pricing of vehicles will be an issue due to increased competition within auto market
- Greater supply of used vehicles & weaker new car prices will lead to projected decrease in UC prices.
Source: RVI Group Release, April 30
Tags: 2014 used car marketused car marketused car market 2015used car pricesused car prices 2017used vehicle supplyvehicle supply