Ford’s 2015 Expedition large SUV will have a fuel-efficient new V6, an updated interior and tweaked front styling.
Ford invested wisely by updating things customers and see.
- The most significant change is the switch to a 3.5-liter Ecoboost V6 engine providing more power and better fuel economy than the current 5.4-liter
- The Expedition is due for a complete redo in two years
- The update should keep Expedition loyalists in the fold until the new F-150’s platform migrates to the Expedition.
- Platinum trim level for 2015 will showcase a choice of leathers, including tuxedo-stripe accents and French seams.
- New features include blind spot alert, push button start and a control panel that combines traditional switches and dials with voice recognition and a touch screen.
- The Expedition is scheduled to reach dealerships in the second half of this year.
- The Expedition competes with gigantic SUVs like the Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL.