AIN Media Editorial Positioning: Dealertrack demonstrated this DMS Interface in New Orleans at NADA and will be seeking to integrate and interface their DMS system with the newly acquired dealer Website tools from Dealer.com.
[Sourced from a January 24 Dealertrack Press Release]
Here are a few more DMS insights from Dealertrack Management:
“Working closely with our dealer partners, we designed and developed an integrated DMS platform that is truly innovative and will help dealers drive transformation and efficiency across their retail operations.” — Sharon Kitzman, vice president and general manager, DMS, Dealertrack.
The List: Now here is a long “list” of what Dealertrack delivers as new usability and functional benefits to its DMS customers:
- New Graphical Interface – The completely re-engineered graphical interface helps enhance workflows while minimizing complexity, scrolling and clicks.
- Mobile and Browser Agnostic Platform – Using HTML 5 technology, Dealertrack DMS 2.0 offers a completely mobile and browser agnostic platform that can be accessed via a variety of computers or industry leading tablets with an Internet connection.
- Efficient and Customized Navigation – DMS 2.0 can help significantly improve usability and workflow by giving users the ability to customize the screen display and navigation with the new My Favorite feature.
- Streamlined Financial Analytics – Users will be able to sort, filter and move data for advanced financial analysis like never before.
- Mobile App Platform — The modular functionality of the platform allows Dealertrack or third-party providers to quickly develop customized mobile apps with speed and agility.
- Integrated Credit Card Processing — Incorporating seamless credit card processing into its design, the enhanced workflow allows users to increase efficiency, eliminate profit leaks, and enhance customer satisfaction through full integration with their General Ledger.
- Enhanced Business Office – With advanced technology, DMS 2.0 can easily navigate deal and customer details, trades, PDI and disclosures, among other information.
- Laser F&I Forms with Electronic Signing – Users will be able to not only print forms on a laser device but capture and store signatures electronically with DMS 2.0 from Dealertrack.
- Forms Portal – Through an online library portal within DMS 2.0, dealers will be able to research, select and purchase forms. Using the portal, forms are verified by one of our Internal Assurance specialists to ensure accuracy and contracts are verified by the Lender.
- Free Upgrade – All existing Dealertrack DMS customers will be upgraded to the new DMS 2.0 for no additional charge. Mobile access can be added for a nominal fee.
What You Might Not Know About Dealertrack Technologies:
Dealertrack Technologies’ intuitive and high-value web-based software solutions and services enhance efficiency and profitability for all major segments of the automotive retail industry, including dealers, lenders, OEMs, third-party retailers, agents and aftermarket providers. In addition to the industry’s largest online credit application network, connecting more than 20,000 dealers with more than 1,400 lenders, Dealertrack Technologies delivers the industry’s most comprehensive solution set for automotive retailers, including Dealer Management System (DMS), Inventory, Sales and F&I, Interactive and Registration and Titling solutions.