General Motors Co.’s new lineup of full-size sport utility vehicles will achieve up to 23 miles per gallon.
GM unveiled its new family of full-size SUVs late last year.
- 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban and GMC Yukon and Yukon XL with the standard new EcoTec3 5.3-litre V8, will get an EPA-estimated 16 mpg in the city and 23 mpg on the highway with two-wheel drive
- The Yukon Denali and Yukon XL Denali models feature an EcoTec 6.2-litre V8 engine offering 15 city/21 highway in two-wheel drive models
- The EcoTec3 are designed to make the most of power, torque and efficiency across a broad range of operating conditions.
- The Chevrolet SUVs also feature interior and exterior enhancements
- The 2015 GMC Yukon family are described as the epitome of “function, refinement and sophistication.”
- The new Yukon family will be built at GM’s assembly plant in Arlington, Texas.
- The new Tahoe and Suburban will be built at GM’s Arlington, Texas assembly plant.