Rows and rows of cars are flying out of dealerships.
Luxury dealerships getting rid of cubicles & installing flat screens TV and digital monitors.
- Seeking to hire product experts, like those in Apple stores
- Eliminating pressure on the salesperson & the customer to close the sale
- BMW moving toward reducing cars in inventory & delivering more information
- No more “salesman” standing around a showroom waiting for next UP
- Dealers looking for new software to load on iPads
- Seeking to sell more cars with Google Analytics & AutoTrader.com programs
- Use of interactive displays & virtual demonstrations
- Moving toward low touch services from web-manned call centers
- Dealers looking for product experts or geniuses to work with customers