As one would have expected, Penske Automotive reported record 4th Quarter and full-year 2013.
Revenue increased 15% to $3.9B in 4th Quarter and $14.B overall for 2013.
- Total Retail Unit Sales increased 11.4% to 90,622
- Average Transaction Price Per Unit New $40,025; +3.6%
- Average Transaction Price for Used Cars — $26,474; +3.5%
- Average Gross Profit New $3,203, +$35/unit; Gross Margin 8.0%
- Same-store Retail Revenue Increases were 10.9% for 2013
- Income from Continuing Operations Increases 19.3% to $61.7 M
- Income from Continuing Operations Increases 20.5% to $249.6 M
- Company employees 18,000 people worldwide
Sourced from Penske Release; See more at www.penskeautomotive.com