The sales process in a deal¬≠er¬≠ship seems now to be about iPads, psych¬≠ing out Gen Y and sit¬≠ting in front of mon¬≠i¬≠tor.
Get ‚Äėem off the com¬≠put¬≠er: the way and the art of sell¬≠ing a car has changed & it needs to.
- Deal¬≠er¬≠ship sales suc¬≠cess is rid¬≠ing on the sales¬≠peo¬≠ple
- Lead¬≠ing sales con¬≠sul¬≠tant say sales¬≠peo¬≠ple need to get with cus¬≠tomers
- Spend¬≠ing too much time on trans¬≠ac¬≠tions and not peo¬≠ple
- The art of sell¬≠ing cars has changed, says the great Grant Car¬≠done
- Gen Y seems to be ‚Äúlab¬≠o¬≠ra¬≠to¬≠ry rat‚ÄĚ for cre¬≠at¬≠ing new sales process
- Sales¬≠peo¬≠ple need bet¬≠ter train¬≠ing to speed up sales time
- Need to han¬≠dle tech¬≠ni¬≠cal issues and know the prod¬≠ucts
- Just need to get the sales done and cus¬≠tomer out the door
- Joe Verde thinks GenY focus is exag¬≠ger¬≠at¬≠ed; Says noth¬≠ing has changed
- Talk¬≠ing to peo¬≠ple who do not want to come to a show¬≠room
- Con¬≠sul¬≠tants say get your sales peo¬≠ple off their com¬≠put¬≠ers