Toyota retained 2013 global sales title with nearly 10M sales. GM is closing the gap and VW is remaining ambitious.
Drill- Down Details:
- Global sales title is annual battle among these three OEMs
- Toyota is shooting for 10.4 M sales in 2014
- GM sold 9.71M globally in 2013
- Sales gap is shrinking between GM and Toyota
- VW is not far behind, by only 100K in sales
- Sales went down overall (globally) in 2013
This significant automotive industry news development has been selected & edited for you and dealer team. Find out what is going on in less than sixty seconds. Route, tweet, or file.