- Long-term changes in shopper habits shifting consumers away from malls
- Question is, will this trend to online buying move to car buying at dealerships?
- Consumer mass movement to e-commerce challenging brick-mortar retailers
- Web has and is eroding the big ticket buying practices of consumers
- Traffic to physical stores has decreased dramatically since Black Friday
- Online sales increased by more than double fixed retail outlets
- Retailers do not see the trend reversing
- Impulse purchasing is becoming a thing of the sales past
- Ship from stores sales option worked well for retailers like Best Buy
Note from the Publishing-Editorial team at Automotive Information Network: This aggregation and digestion of six carefully selected automotive industry news developments is intended to enable you to scan and capture these six reports in 60 seconds or less. Please route to your dealer management team.