- Projected that nearly $8B GM Profits will be plowed back to pay for global plant changes
- Taking advantage of improved earnings to take aggressive steps to fix things
- Expected to invest $1.1B on restructuring assembly plants & pulling Chevy out of Europe
- Plans to pay 30 cents per share quarterly dividend & growth in retail market share
- New Impala and the Silverado pricing will add to sales volume
- Doing a number of “Repair Jobs” will help GM retain their momentum
Note from the Publishing-Editorial team at Automotive Information Network: This aggregation and digestion of six carefully selected automotive industry news developments is intended to enable you to scan and capture these six reports in 60 seconds or less. Please route to your dealer management team.