- Overall consumer prices were up by largest margin in December
- Annual inflation rate remained low, but went up slightly last month
- Higher gas prices blamed as big reason for December increase
- Rise was the largest since last June
- Gas prices are not expected to impact vehicle sales in 2014
Note from the Publishing-Editorial team at Automotive Information Network: This aggregation and digestion of six carefully selected automotive industry news developments is intended to enable you to scan and capture these six reports in 60 seconds or less. Please route to your dealer management team.