- OEMs sought to differentiate themselves at Detroit Auto Show last week
- Focused on showing off improvements in fuel efficiency
- F-150 intro and all aluminum body make it most sophisticated pickup
- Reduced size of GMC Canyon seeks to meet fuel requirements
- Toyota showed lots of concept cars to get attention
- Ford’s Mulally spoke about cities solving traffic problems
Note from the Publishing-Editorial team at Automotive Information Network: This aggregation and digestion of six carefully selected automotive industry news developments is intended to enable you to scan and capture these six reports in 60 seconds or less. Please route to your dealer management team.