- Rapid pace of car tech¬≠nol¬≠o¬≠gy mak¬≠ing con¬≠sumers wary
- Tech¬≠no¬≠log¬≠i¬≠cal advances were a hot top¬≠ic at Detroit Auto Show
- OEMs spend¬≠ing bun¬≠dles on research and inno¬≠va¬≠tion
- Tech groups like Google, IBM, Microsoft putting pres¬≠sure on OEMs
- Self-dri¬≠ving cars, smart phones, and con¬≠nect¬≠ed cars are the focus
- OEMs work¬≠ing out how to best pro¬≠vide this tech¬≠nol¬≠o¬≠gy to con¬≠sumers
Note from the Pub¬≠lish¬≠er of Deal¬≠er Digest Dai¬≠ly: Here is one of six impor¬≠tant and sig¬≠nif¬≠i¬≠cant news devel¬≠op¬≠ments that occurred over this past week and the ‚Äúslow news day‚ÄĚ on Mar¬≠tin Luther King Day. You are encour¬≠aged to check out this ‚Äúlist¬≠ing of Need-to-Knows‚ÄĚ every work¬≠day and route to your team.