New DTAP joins DMS and CRM programs to offer seamless integration
General Motors has established the new Dealer Technology Assistance Program (DTAP) for GM dealers. This DTAP program in effect means that vendor systems like DealerTrack Technologies are now certified by GM for use, delivery, and participation through the DealerTrack Dealer Management System (DMS).
What This Means:
- GM’s DTAP now certified the DealerTrack DMS and CRM programs for seamless integration to Dealer Clients.
- As part of the GM DTAP, which supports the certification of technology and services for use by GM and its dealers, Dealertrack’s DMS and CRM solutions are certified technology options for GM dealers.
- In addition, the combination of DealerTrack’s CRM/ ILM systems with a dealership’s DMS gives dealers a complete end-to-end solution for customer communications, from prospecting and sales management to lifetime customer retention.
- With General Motors’ certification, all General Motors dealers who use DealerTrack’s DMS or the DealerTrack-supplied General Motors Integrated DMS (IDMS) now also have access to the DealerTrack’s CRM/ ILM system to better manage online and in-store sales, parts and service leads and engagements for greater profits and sales.
- “Our participation in GM’s new program will help GM and its dealers realize their vision for the seamless integration of systems and tools to deliver an exceptional dealership experience for its customers,” said Sharon Kitzman, vice president and general manager, Dealer Management Solutions, Dealertrack. “This also continues to build on the solid partnership that Dealertrack has had with GM over the years.”
Actionables for Dealer Management Today:
- As part of the GM DTAP — designed to support to certification of technology and services for use by GM and its dealers — DealerTrack’s DMS and CRM solutions are now certified technology options for GM dealers.
- GM Dealers should put these programs to work, in conjunction with their dealership DMS, for greater management control over current and potential customers.
DealerTrack’s intuitive and high-value software solutions and services enhance efficiency and profitability for all major segments of the retail automotive industry – including dealers.