As remarketing experts have been telling us, mobile phones have become a widely used tool for powerfully managing the process. It’s become a lot more than just finding used vehicle pricing valuations. FirstLook Systems has taken a step forward by launching its FirstLook iPhone App, which helps retailers improve visibility and decision making on purchases from anywhere on the lot or at the auction.
Here’s ways that dealers are using this app:
1. Accessing the comprehensive vehicle market database instantly and determining how much to bid for trades and purchases.
2. Making faster and more effective appraisals from anywhere on the lot.
3. It comes with advanced features like a Vin Scanner that scans a vehicle’s barcode directly from the mobile device.
4. Book Values – and that includes Kelley Blue Book, Black Book, NADA Used Car Guide, and Galves.
5. Pricing, which integrates with FirstLook’s innovative PING pricing tool.
6. Vehicle History Reports with CarFax and AutoCheck.
There’s also a desktop integration that synchronizes directly with FirstLook’s desktop system. You can find FirstLook Mobile for download at the iTunes store; it’s compatible with Apple iOS 5 and iOS 6. Support for Android is expected to come out in Fall 2013.
“The FirstLook iPhone App empowers auto retailers with instant access to our extensive vehicle and market database directly from their mobile device; helping them make faster and more effective appraisals from anywhere on the lot,” says Jeff Summers, CEO of FirstLook Systems. The company is known for being a leader in Retail Performance Management (RPM) software, and has been working with thousands of automotive retailers achieve better results from their pre-owned retail operations.