- All new Blue Link-equipped telematics that service Hyundai vehicles is now standard in car ownership with three years of complimentary Assurance Connected Care service.
- Assurance Connected Care is promoted in ad campaign soundtracked by remix of reggae icon Bob Marley’s iconic track, “Three Little Birds” (….”Don’t worry…. Cause every little thing’s gonna be alright…”). Drivers are free from their worries including having roadside assistance come to their rescue.
- Announced at 2013 New York International Auto Show in March, Assurance Connected Care is powered by the automaker’s Blue Link telematics platform, which now has enrolled over 400,000 subscribers.
- Hyundai says Assurance Connected Care makes it the only non-premium automaker to offer a complete package of complimentary safety and car care services to its owners.
- Updates to Blue Link packaging and pricing also will take effect with introduction of Assurance Connected Care.
- Owners of Blue Link-equipped vehicles with active Assurance Connected Care service will have the option to upgrade at a reduced price, making features such as remotes start, stolen vehicle recovery and turn by turn navigation an even better value.
- Assurance Connected Care is suite of safety and car care features providing Hyundai owners with free proactive services including automatic collision notification, SOS emergency assistance, enhanced roadside assistance, monthly vehicle diagnostics reports and maintenance alerts.
- “This new suite of Assurance features allows drivers to feel safe and secure and enjoy a worry-free car ownership experience,” said Barry Ratzlaff, Director of Customer Connect, Hyundai Motor America. “With a simple press of a button in the vehicle, Blue Link agents are available 24/7/365 to help in emergencies or to schedule car care.”