Residual Values Have Seen Improvements Versus Year Ago, Says ALG

Lyman_Eric_ALG_100w

Eric Lyman
Direc­tor of Resid­ual Val­ue Solu­tions
ALG

This edi­tion com­pares favor­ably to the November/ Decem­ber 2011 edi­tion; at that point in time, falling wage and hous­ing fore­casts pushed resid­u­als down by 0.7% in addi­tion to -1.3% expect­ed declines, for a total over­all change of -2.0%.

Click here to view ALG’s Indus­try Report for November/December 2012

Over­all Macro Impact for November/December Vs. September/October:
Mar­ket expect­ed to be down 0.1% in over­all resid­ual val­ues.

Sub­com­pact Util­i­ty and Com­pact MPV Dis­play Largest Neg­a­tive Impact:
Small­er car seg­ments show the largest pos­i­tive impact.

Used Mar­ket Sup­ply is Fore­cast­ed to Increase Slight­ly:
With an impact of -0.1 ppt on 36-month resid­ual val­ues.

Tags:


0 Comments

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *.