NADA ACADEMY 2013 Schedule Just Released!
DCA: Jan 7, Feb 25, May 6, Jun 24, Sep 9, Oct 14
GDM: Jan 14, Feb 18, May 20, Jun 10, Sep 16, Oct 7
ATD Truck Dealer Academy: Mar 4
Visit NADA.org/nadauniversity/academy to download schedule and applications.
Special Ops training programs allow department managers to attend individual weeks of the Academy.
Hone skills specific to your needs in:
• Financial Management
• Variable Ops I – digital marketing, inventory control, showroom traffic procedures, new- and used-car sales
• Variable Ops II – pay plans; leasing; F&I; new- and used-car sales; hiring, developing and retaining sales staff; expense controls; ROI
Call 800.557.6232 for dates and availability.
NADA 20 Group
• How do you measure up? Request a free copy of the 2012 NADA or ATD Formulas, Definitions and Guides featuring additional new guides.
• Untapped profit opportunities! NADA 20 Group’s In-dealership Consultations (IDCs) are proven to generate significant profit improvement.
• The “best ideas” in 20 Group are known for delivering great results. The best idea of all – join now! NADA 20 Group is now accepting applications for Acura, Kia, and Honda Dealer Groups.
NADA U All-Stars:
• Visit NADAUallstars.com to watch success stories from NADA U users!
• Have your own NADA U success story to tell? Check out the site for details on how to record and upload your video. You can be a NADA U All-Star!
Questions? Call NADA U Customer Service at 800.557.6232.
All MarketINSIGHT webinars are complimentary. Learning Hub legal webinars are complimentary to NADA and ATD members and their contracted professionals. All webinars may be viewed live or on-demand within NADA University.
• Verizon’s Front-End Internet Solutions, MarketINSIGHT, Verizon, Jennifer Horvath, November 14, 1:00 (ET). Streamline your business process and enable your sales team to be mobile.
• CARFAX History Adjustment, MarketINSIGHT, CARFAX, Mike Platts, November 28, 1:00 (ET). Learn about the CARFAX tool and how to use it in sales and inventory acquisition.
• Off-Highway, Mobile Mount, and Farm Vehicles, Learning Hub, Weiner Brodsky Sidman Kider PC/NADA, Mark Sidman, Rose-Michele Nardi, and Brad Miller, December 5, 1:00 (ET). NO CHARGE FOR NADA/ATD MEMBERS!*
• Digital Domination in a Multi-Experience World, MarketINSIGHT, AutoTrader.com, Nick Park, December 12, 1:00 (ET). Learn innovative ways to showcase your content and stand out in an increasing range of consumer online experience.
• Maximize your DMS through Data Mining, MarketINSIGHT, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Lyndsey Rodriguez, December 18, 1:00 (ET). Learn how to utilize data mining to connect with previous customers, and find customers who can qualify for a newer vehicle.
* Legal Webinar Just Added to Learning Hub Lineup:
The IRS generally takes a narrow view of the types of vehicles that can be sold tax-free under the off-highway and mobile-machinery exceptions, and the types of bodies that can be sold tax-free under the farm-body exception. In this webinar, WBSK attorneys Mark Sidman and Rose-Michele Nardi will cover the requirements of these three exceptions, and will highlight some common mistakes taxpayers make in determining whether these exceptions apply to their sales. This Learning Hub Legal webinar is complimentary to NADA and ATD members and their contracted professionals.