Alan Mulally remains as CEO until 2014, and Mark Fields was named COO, a position left open during Mulally’s term in office thus far.
Check out the facts and figures for Ford October sales.
- Ford October small car sales total 25,493 vehicles – the company’s strongest October small car sales in 11 years – with a 54 percent increase year over year
- Escape compact utility sales increased 4 percent for the month; 19,832 Escape sales mark best October sales since 2001
- In its first full month on sale, C-MAX sells 3,182 vehicles
- F-Series posts its best October sales since 2004, providing its 15th consecutive year-over-year monthly sales increase; sales totaled 56,497 pickups – an 8 percent increase
- U.S. sales at the Ford Motor Company total 168,456 vehicles in October, unchanged from a year ago; retail sales up 2 percent compared to last year
Read story on Alan Mulally here.