- Fracking in California: Energy companies should be made to disclose the formula of fracking chemicals & stop claiming it is a trade secret.
2. Cyber Security– Split reveals Big Tech vs. Grass Roots Group with the House bill pondering.
3. Bitcoin: New virtual currency prices going up & down but use keeps growing.
4. Gas Prices: Going down this summer because of lower demand, more efficient cars, global cost of crude; no influence yet from U.S. oil boom; Need for increased domestic oil production.
5. Formula for Predicting Gas Prices: $1 in Crude prices equals 2.5 cents at pump, up or down.
6. Foursquare: Raises $41 million. Transforming into Search App; Location feature for the next gen of Internet services.
7. Bias toward women: Still face disadvantages in dealerships; four out 10 women have faced gender discrimination.
8. Hybrid Sales Up 33%: Do you know how to sell electrics & hybrids?
9. Median Income in U.S.? $51,400; Average Tax Refund this year = $2.827
10. Selling Gas Mileage– You have a challenge coming as the whole process is
flawed & overstated.
Wanna Look & Be Cool
Shoes – White soles will make you look cool even with a suit.
Books to Buy: Sheryl Sandberg “Lean In” and then act on what she is saying.
Showrooming: Watch for it right on your dealership’s show room floor.
Tylenol Ingestion: Will relieve your existential pain and feeling of dread .
Wayne’s World: Know it is 21 years old and you still need to know who Dana Carney is.
French Connection: Director Friedkin says you are only as good as your last sale or gig.