Scary Fact: One out of every five cars that you pass are on Recall
OEMs & Dealers seem to accept this situation
Is this a crisis or an accident waiting to happen.
Carfax keeps talking about effort to get vehicle back to dealership
Busy owners with life balance issues is excuse for not responding
The Possible Implications of the Continued DisInterest by OEMs:
What about law suits over an accident with Recall vehicles
Is Industry, OEMs. & Dealers not taking action? Lawyers?
Crisis in the making? How do we wake people up?
Action: See Carfax Release and Take the List seriously at your own peril
1) Impact of Insurtech, Fintech, and CarSharing on the Dealer and Vehicle Lessor Business Model
2) Disruption of automotive business model from & about AI, Machine Learning, & Blockchain
3) Evolution of a Total Transportation Management Business model for automotive retailers
4) Increasing decline of vehicle ownership and use of alternative means of & for moving about
5) Increasing role and transitory strategy of lease funding and lease management
6) Impending Exposure of Sexual Harassment, Discrimination, & Gender Inequity in the U.S. Automotive Market Infrastructure.
Editorial Note: This list aggregated by the publishing team at AIN Media prompted dialogue with NVLA [National Vehicle Leasing Association] about the agenda for forthcoming conference _______________________________________________________________________________________________
Women are not yet creating & directing content in advertising
Lack of female creative leadership in agency & OEM marketing
Opportunity for agencies, clients, & industry
What has and is the impact of 3% Movement on Marketing to Women & to Total Audience?
3% Movement now in conferencing, MiniCons, Certification, Research
7th annual Two day fall conference coming in November in Chicago
Online community of 35,000
To begin to see the scope and impact of the 3% Movement, go to http://3percentconf.com/