• DOT, EPA, & California Air Resource Board said the manufacturers have brought rapid innovation and technology to the market.
• 54.7 MPG target looms over the Industry with constant threat for Feds & fines.
• Report says OEMs have developed more technology to improve fuel economy & GH gases than previously thought.
• Concern that Fed pressure should not weaken demand for SUVs & trucks [Dan Becker, Center for Auto Safety]
• The technology from engines, transmissions, & control technology in EVs & Hybrids is enabling OEMs to beat expectations.
See & Know how well the OEMs are doing with meeting forthcoming fuel standards. ________________________________________________________________________
Consumers Get Real: Gain Expert Help Buying Cars–Car4Real Launches Next Big Car Buying Platform To Do Just ThatSituation:
Car Buying site sets up an arrangement that enables an expert to help and coach a consumer buy a car.
Service matches car buyer with an expert who buys & sells cars every day.
Cars4Real.com is the first online car buying service to offer consumers real purchasing power.
Cars4Real Experts seeks to give the customer the negotiating info they would need to go in and get the best deal.
Site Founders have been able to recruit Cars4Real Partner Experts across 16 states to assist car buyers.
Service gives the user purchasing power based on their individual financial and credit worthiness.
Get more of the "real" story of Cars4real _____________________________________________________________________________
You Will Never Own Another Car Again:Uber Trillions After $116B Auto Finance Market Including Leases & Loans to You & DriversThe Situation:
Uber is gearing up to upend the auto loan market. Making big push into Trillion $ auto financing market. Endgame of Uber's auto market disruption is a world where you never own a car again. The Significance
Uber has fleet discount deals with all the major manufacturers. Wants more Ubers on the road by any means necessary in newer cars. Created Xchange Leasing last year as a wholly-owned Uber subsidiary. Changing car ownership for drivers with flexible options for access to a car to earn extra income. By end of 2016, Uber expects 100,000 cars will have been provided globally
Be an UberReader and go to CNBC site for more about auto funding