Chelsea McIver, Marketing Director at Bill Gatton Chevy/Cadillac/Acura/Mazda in Bristol, TN, says she notices that most customers who come into the dealership after doing research on CARFAX® Used Car Listings are low funnel buyers who are ready to take the next step. “They’re into the process, not just starting it, or maybe in a few months they’re looking to buy,” says McIver. “These shoppers are the ones who are coming in and they’re ready to take home a car that night.”
Additionally, McIver says that CARFAX Used Car Listings can be an asset to their customers. Buyers can narrow their search by the vehicle’s history, so they can “get that much further into shopping, quicker.”
To help sell more cars, here are some of the features that CARFAX Advantage® Dealers get by putting their cars on CARFAX Used Car Listings. Things like:
• No ads on the site distracting shoppers from your inventory
• Zero new car competition, as CARFAX.com features used cars only
• Direct links that put used car buyers on your website
• Link to CARFAX® Vehicle History Reports™ that you run
• Multiple ways to contact your dealership
• Detailed monthly reports
• Vehicle price and description with unlimited photos
Check out what Chelsea McIver of Bill Gatton Chevy/Cadillac/Acura/Mazda has to say about CARFAX Used Car Listings by clicking here.
To get your inventory up on CARFAX Used Car Listings today, call 888–788‑7715.