The fleet profession can be daunting for those who are new to the industry. NAFA’s Essentials of Fleet Management Seminar brings together a comprehensive perspective of what a fleet manager does, and provides the education to do it even better.
In the US, NAFA will be holding its next Essentials of Fleet Management Seminar (EFMS) July 8–10, at the Rosen Shingle Creek resort in Orlando, FL. This seminar is designed for new fleet professionals with less than 5 years of experience. Online registration closes on July 1.
In Canada, EFMS will be held September 9–11 at the Holiday Inn Select – Montreal Centre-Ville in Montreal. The seminar is designed to teach the building blocks that will help fleet managers run an efficient fleet, and will do so with information specific to Canadian regulation and finance.
NAFA Chief Operating Officer Phillip Russo, CAE said of the EFMS, “NAFA is a leading provider of fleet education for all of North America. This EFMS is developed by experts who work in US and Canadian fleets, and put this knowledge to work on a daily basis. Their input assures that those who are new or recent to fleet get the fleet instruction that is tailored and specific to their needs.”
The seminars include:
• Asset Management – Understanding How Fleet Vehicles are Priced, Selected, Utilized and Remarketed
• Vehicle Fuel Management – Understanding Fuel Options and the Systems to Deliver Them
• Business Management – Writing Fleet Policies, Evaluating RFPs and Understanding Business Law
• Risk Management – Using Insurance, Driver Training and Crash Analysis to Manage Fleet Risks
• Maintenance Management – Determining Maintenance Programs and Staffing Levels and Understanding Basic Vehicle Components
• Fleet Information Management – Understanding IT Terminology, System Implementation, Data Analysis and New Technologies for Fleets
• Financial Management – Making the Lease-Purchase-Reimburse Decision, Understanding LCA and Budgeting for Fleet Replacement (Part I)
• Professional Development – Motivating Individuals and Groups, Communicating Effectively and Making Ethical Decisions
For more information or to register online, visit NAFA Educational Events.