The ACT Expo webinar series is designed to equip fleet managers with the necessary tools to successfully deploy alternative fuel vehicles. Not sure about purchasing alternative fuel vehicles on your own? Participate in a free one-hour “Alternative Fuel Vehicle Fleet Leasing” webinar on Wednesday, March 26 at 11:00 a.m. PDT / 2:00 p.m. EDT.
Hear from fleet leasing companies GE, Penske, and Ryder on how to create your own AFV fleet plan, including how to:
- Select the right mix of alternative fuel vehicles
- Develop an effective refueling strategy given existing and planned infrastructure
- Manage and maintain driver and vehicle data
- Select efficient maintenance and repair services
- Ensure proper AFV driver safety training
- Determine expected vehicle residual value