The sales process in a dealership seems now to be about iPads, psyching out Gen Y and sitting in front of monitor.
Get ‘em off the computer: the way and the art of selling a car has changed & it needs to.
- Dealership sales success is riding on the salespeople
- Leading sales consultant say salespeople need to get with customers
- Spending too much time on transactions and not people
- The art of selling cars has changed, says the great Grant Cardone
- Gen Y seems to be “laboratory rat” for creating new sales process
- Salespeople need better training to speed up sales time
- Need to handle technical issues and know the products
- Just need to get the sales done and customer out the door
- Joe Verde thinks GenY focus is exaggerated; Says nothing has changed
- Talking to people who do not want to come to a showroom
- Consultants say get your sales people off their computers
Tags: sales department