The role of the traditional salesperson in a dealership keeps changing dramatically.
Dealer sales teams & their sales management, from showroom assistants to experts, are chatting online with customers.
- What has been happening in U.S. is now moving to the U.K.
- Sales teams are shifting gears to online services to sell more
- Era of the traditional smooth-talking salesperson is over
- Battle for new customers has moved from showroom to Internet
- Car purchase research being done at home & making customer smarter
- U.K. car sales increasing over 10%, driven by Internet sales activity
- Dealerships to become like Apple stores