- NAFA and NTEA members and nonmembers planning to attend The Work Truck Show 2014 are eligible to sign up.
- Sign up here no later than February 4, 2014.
- Registrants will receive study materials for the Asset Management module by February 10, 2014.
- A class on asset management will be offered at the NTEA Convention on Wednesday, March 5th from 1:30PM-3:00PM in Room 206. It will cover the highlights of the module and provide an opportunity to ask questions about the materials. Attendees should complete their Study Guide prior to the class to get the most out of the session.
- Registrants can then write the Asset Management Exam on Wednesday, March 6th, 9:30AM-10:30AM in Room 206.
- Successful candidates will have one year to enroll in CAFM and have that module count towards their professional designation.
- All participants who pass the exam will receive a completion certificate.
- More information on the CAFM program.
Tags: CAFMfleet asset managementfleet certificationfleet educationfleet managementNAFANTEAwork truck show