- Dealers are crediting their success to their Business Development Centers
- Office follows up on phone and Internet leads & contacts customers
- Most shopping customers are doing research on Internet before entereing showroom
- BDCs common among multiple franchise dealer operations to spread costs
- Estimated that half of dealers have active BDC departments
- Some dealers say that BDCs tend to make sales staffer lazy
- GM is making a major push to get more of it 4,300 dealers to use BDCs
Note from the Editorial and Publishing Teams at Dealer Digest Daily: This “digestion” or quick summary of one of six carefully selected and related automotive industry news developments is intended to enable you and your dealer team to gain a grasp of what is going on in 60 seconds or less. Please route and tell your dealer management about this news-ready service and subscribe to Dealer Digest Daily (if you haven’t already).