Much of the Customer Feedback posted in Social Media is not being leveraged into automotive Dealer Reputation Management reviews – until now.
Digital Air Strike provides the industry’s most complete automotive social media and digital marketing solutions, and has been given the 2013 Dealers Choice Award for Reputation Management. Cars.com is an award-winning online destination for car shoppers offering thousands of listings, consumer reviews, comparison tools, unbiased editorial content and many other tools. Last week, the two companies joined in a partnership to provide the industry’s first direct customer survey integration process.
- Turn dealership survey feedback into a Dealer Review on Cars.com, all without leaving the Digital Air Strike survey environment.
- This seamless new feature is a turnkey way for dealerships to leverage familiar customer touch points to build review volume on Cars.com, one of the top review platforms consumers turn to when selecting a dealership.
- A survey is automatically generated after a patrol buys or services a vehicle at your dealership.
- This new product will help increase the number and frequency of your dealership reviews on Cars.com, providing a more robust view of their overall sales and service experience.
- For dealership customers, the integration provides an easy, automated way to share their experience on Cars.com, informing future customers about what they can expect if they choose to visit your dealership for sales or service.
- Recent research shows many Millennials skip the dealership showroom and use social media for car buying – your dealership cannot afford to miss out on this growing part of the auto buying population.
“We are very pleased to be partnering with Cars.com,” said Alexi Venneri, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer at Digital Air Strike. “Digital Air Strike is the first social media company to have this deep integration with an online review platform, and we have already seen positive results for our clients and consumers alike.”
“We pride ourselves on making it easy for shoppers to leave reviews on our site, which has contributed to how quickly review volume has grown – in just over two years, we’ve generated over 280,000 Dealer Reviews on our site,” said Kit Read, Cars.com Product Manager. “In the context of the dealership’s follow-up process, this integration aims to eliminate steps for customers while maintaining both the quality and value of the Dealer Review shared.”