Automotive dealers are entitled to technology and service providers they can trust.
How do Dealer Managers Find Reliable Providers?
Dealer.com has initiated a Certified Provider Program which is fully integrated into the company’s comprehensive, connected solution. As a result, Dealer.com customers can access the rich set of analytics from their providers in one location via Dealer.com’s ControlCenter, and review results in the context of their overall marketing performance.
What Level of Confidence Does the Certified Provider Program Provide?
All of the companies under the Dealer.com Certified Provider Program meet the TRUSTe criteria for data security, and are accessible through the UpgradeCenter in Dealer.com’s ControlCenter.
certified providers reap the benefit of being visible to the 40,000 ControlCenter active users that log in to manage their digital marketing products multiple times per day.
Featured Programs Already on Tap:
- HookLogic’s Web2Show converts website traffic to showroom visits through intelligent incentives
- HookLogic’s Lead2Show drives showroom traffic by applying specific targeting criteria to third-party leads
- Microsoft Office 365 email services from MS Cloud Services provides added cloud-based synchronization and multi-device accessibility
- Chat Connect from Contact At Once! embeds live chat data to boost relevant interactive connections
What Leading Providers Have to Say:
- “Dealer.com has an impressive reputation among the dealers we were already working with, and we recognize they are a true leader in automotive websites and online advertising,” said David Metter, president of Automotive for HookLogic. “Being a certified technology provider validates that Dealer.com continues to do what is in the best interest of the dealer: integrating the best-in-class technology within their platform that makes a dealer’s online marketing efforts better.”
- “MS Cloud Services is very excited to be part of Dealer.com’s Certified Provider Program,” said Kevin McMillen, CEO of MS Cloud Services. “Dealer.com has always been a thought-leading and customer-centric company. Incorporating state of the art Microsoft Cloud technology to their already effective products is another example of Dealer.com striving to provide the best solutions available for their customers.”
- “Dealer.com is making significant investments to fully integrate best-in-class technologies in their platform so dealers can take advantage of the most advanced solutions unified in one easy-to-use interface,” said Skip Dowd, senior vice president of Automotive Solutions for Contact At Once! “We’re pleased to have been chosen as their live chat provider and are proud to be a part of the Certified Provider Program.”
Mike Lane, COO of Dealer.com, says: “Our Certified Provider Program helps dealers easily identify which vendors and technologies work well together with Dealer.com products and services. We’ve made it a true plug-and-play system.”