Successful dealership media teams already use Polk Data to impact their local advertising and marketing programs. What is new is that two powerful consulting and research companies – AdMall and Ad-ology – have now put together a unique series of Auto Dealership Market Share Reports powered by Polk to measure their efforts.
Auto Dealership Market Share Reports include percentages for: Market share by month; rankings vs. local competitors; sales by model; same-month sales trending vs. prior year; buyer demographics and more, based on vehicle registrations.
What does this mean for dealers?
- Dealerships can now measure the impact of their local advertising/marketing efforts and the effect on sales.
- Ad-ology Research focuses on the specific demographic, psychographic, geographic, or vertical market segments most likely to be your best customers and how to “Advertise Smarter” to them.
- “These new reports allow agencies and marketing consultants of all sizes to independently verify if their efforts are truly moving the needle,” said C. Lee Smith, President/CEO of Ad-ology Research.
- “Through this alliance, we’re able to give all of our clients instant and affordable access to trusted, dealer-specific information,” said Barry Shawgo, vice president of sales for AdMall.
What your Dealer Manager should be doing today:
- Make sure your advertising agency or marketing consultant purchases Auto Dealership Market Share reports for your individual dealership.
- Use these Market Share Reports compiled by Polk Data to understand the local dealer sales environment and improvement opportunities.
- Information collected through Polk data may even reveal opportunities – and weaknesses – your dealership didn’t even know it had.
Advertising agencies and marketing consultants can purchase Auto Dealership Market Share Reports for individual dealerships in most markets in the United States. For more information, or to download the Auto Dealer Market Share Report, visit the Research Store at Ad-ology.com. Read the full article here.