By Using the “NADA Planner”
This year there are many new innovations in place for Convention attendees — all designed to make life easier! The NADA Planner is one of those great innovations! Here’s all you have to do to get started:
1. If you signed up during NADA 2012, click on myNADAplanner.
2. If not, grab your log-in from the myNADAplanner email (separate from your registration confirmation email).
3. Sign-in, read detailed descriptions on each exhibitor, mark your floorplan map with exhibitor’s booth location.
4. Save your information. Print or download to your phone.
5. At Expo Hall — pull up your personalized floorplan and start connecting!