Takeaways: Thinking thinkLA’s Friday Afternoon Conference Works with Test Drive Experiment, Incentives, Data, Carla, MX 5, & Disruptive TrendsThe Situation:
• thinkLA is a nonprofit association founded to promote Los Angeles as a network of creativity and innovation in media, marketing, and advertising.
• The members are the power people in LA's creative, entertainment, & digital marketing including ad and PR agencies.
• thinkLA stages conference like Motor City West in several different market segments
Significance of this conference:
• The conference management team sold out the event on a Friday afternoon - easily 300 people in the room.
• The conference content hit on the State of the Industry from Motor Trends Editors to AutoDisruptors to, Carlabs with a machine learning bot named Carla coaching you on how to find the car you want.
• Auto marketing is alive in LA when a conference like this "works" so well.